Old 27-10-2003, 06:22 PM
brianflay

Default Ground cover for paver walkway?

Without doubt the Thymes would be ideal. They would thrive in your
conditions and withstand being walked on. They give off a very pleasant
aroma and can be purchased in differing colours and scents. Replace every
few years when they become straggly. Divide and plant in the spring. Best
wishes.
"Natty_Dread" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks -- I just put down some paving stones in my garden yesterday to
make a pathway for ease of weeding, etc. I'd like to plant some very
low-growing ground cover as a fill in between the stones to give it that

old
English garden path feel. I live in the Washington DC area, zone 7; the
area in which I placed the stones gets full sun for a big part of the day
from late summer to early fall, and very little full sun in spring and

fall.
Something with small flowers would be nice... any ideas for me? Thanks in
advance!

Rhonda
Alexandria, VA
Zone 7