Old 27-10-2003, 09:12 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Fire all around me! Great News.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Thank you all for your good wishes again.

The fire was three houses from me.
Flame about 50 feet up in the air, and winds gusting at 60 mph. Whirling
like a tornado. Shifting direction every few seconds. Total darkness and
chaos in a matter of minutes once the eucalyptus trees caught on fire!

snip

Glad to hear you are OK, and now that we do know you are OK, it's time for
typical sophomoric humor. I figured you would at least be expecting this
from me, if not somone else around here.

So what will next week's urban legend be about? A Koi that was sucked up
into a helicopter and lived only to be dropped on the fire to put it out?
Hmm, not very funny. OK how about this, Reason #345 not to have a VF...they
burn. No, that sucks too. Hmm. Ohh, Ohh...I got it...how do your fish look?
any damage? are they "ashen" in color? Yeah, that works.

Glad to hear you survived.

BV.