Old 27-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Adam

Default Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."

snip
My observation, (from a few news papers in USA), was that they 'expected'
arguments in parliament to be a possibility. That it happened was a given.
Their papers today are saying '... it must be understood; Australian
government is known to be played like they play their rugby.'
They have long seen us as a joke.
Ironic really. What a joke, that we followed them to Iraq
and murdered civilians.

Can't believe we murdered all those civilians. They were so happy and
safe when Saddam was running the country...

What a joke if you think this is rubbish.

Cheers. Pax.