Old 27-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Tank Top Question

Everything I have read supported Schultz Aquatic Plant Soil as a good
medium. It is nothing more than clay ground into a nice consistancy for
plant roots. For every bad posting I found 10 good ones (and the bad

We've used it in the pond. Never heard of anybody using it for a tank.
Anyhow, the consistency is pretty bad, I'm guessing small plants will
float off a lot.

the gravel layer on top). My Profile under gravel mix seemed to be the
most succesful and highly recommended conbination. As far as real

Stick to plain gravel then. The "soil" doesn't add anything.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he