Old 28-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Melissa

Default What is this?

(Sed5555) saideth:

http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/CoopE...als/datura.htm

From what I can tell, the flowers on this one I saw were much longer. The
white part of the flower itself seemed to be about 7" long. Big long white
trumpet shaped flowers.

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

Individual rights are not subject to public vote; a majority has no right
to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is
precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities ( and the
smallest minority on earth is the individual )." - Ayn Rand

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.