Old 28-10-2003, 08:22 AM
Jason Pope

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

oldmolly wrote:
"Jason Pope" wrote in message

If electrification was legal, people would be doing it to their cars to
stop them from being broken into.

It *is* legal you melon.Can I assume you live in a town? Go out to the
countryside, and take a look to see what is keeping livestock in their
fields if they aren't hedged.

You try doing the same thing in the town!

Also what happens if a guy with a heart condition gets shocked and dies?

Well what was the twit doing climbing into someone's garden and touching
the electric fence? If he dies, how can he sue?

He can't,..........his family can,.....as in that case wheret he farmer
shot the burgler!!

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.