Old 28-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default German carp

Thanks for the information. I will take a look to become educated.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
LOL

Yeah, like those Japanese ones do, eh ? ;-)
As long as they don't run for governer in the US :-p (yeah yeah, I know,
he's from Austria)

As an aside, it's only some varieties ('doitsu' !) that came from Germany,
the original carp used to breed actually comes from Iraq/Iran ... go

figure.

Look up the relation between "magoi" and Persia.

Theo

The problem with those German koi is that they have no idea what you are
saying when you stand at your pond's egde, and say "Here fishy, fishy.

Here
fishy, fishy."

BV.