Old 28-10-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default thanks mad, v & pam, new question!

On 28 Oct 2003 00:38:29 GMT, arden (NAearthMOM) opined:

Thanks for the replies to my other questions!
Here 's a new one: my nursery has tulip bulbs that have sprouted a wee bit
(1-2") already in their bags. Will they be okay to plant still? I know they'll
be on major mark down after halloween so I was wondering.
Btw, I brought in the eucalyptus, and am still debating about
the oriental lilies. Great web site PAM!
Love Caryn

"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

As far as I know, the lilies can stay in the ground. I used to have 'Stargazer'
up in Bohemia, NY and they are hardy. I would say the tulips which have started
to sprout would be a safe bet, but only if they are on major mark down, and I
only plant Darwin's.

Victoria