Old 28-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Jason Pope

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message
from Jason Pope contains these words:

Oh c'mon. The English countryside is littered with electric fences. My
sister has one to keep her horses from eating a whole field at a time,
and I see them keeping cows in order quite often. It's a widely used
form of stock control.

The countryside yes, but you try putting it in your back garden/front
garden and see how quick the police get on your case!

Please try not to be any more stupid than absolutely necessary! A friend
of mine has her garden ringed with an electric fence to stop her young dog
from dashing out onto the main road. She hasn't had a visit from the police
yet....still it has only been there for eight months, I suppose there's
time yet for the police to respond?

........where is it she lives?

Jason