Old 28-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Jason Pope

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

Victoria Clare wrote:
Jason Pope wrote in news:3F9E24EF.1090002
@virgin.net:

It is illegal to fit anything, security wise, in your front/back
garden that could injure another person who is on the property!
Harsh I know, but that is definately the case!

********.

My greenhouse could injure someone. My pond could injure someone. I
have a patio raised 3 feet above a concrete surface: that could
injure someone. I have some irregular paving, over which people might
trip.

I said security wise!

Is your greenhouse a security device? Has your pond been put in to
prevent burglars?

I said it is illegal to fit anything to your outer walls that might harm
a person, and that is the truth of the matter!

Ask down your local police station!

Jason