Old 28-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Jason Pope

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

Victoria Clare wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in
. 1:

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:32:49 +0000, Victoria Clare wrote:

I have some irregular paving, over which people might trip.

Ah now you have left a hazard unrepaired/marked/fenced off. You have a
duty of care to *everyone* who visits your property. If someone did
trip on that paving and break a leg/ankle WHY they *do* have a claim
against you.

Indeed. My point was that the risk is very unlikely. (The paving is in the
back garden, well out of everyone's way but mine)

Victoria

Risk is irrelevent!
Here's a website from Thames Valley Police!

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/cr...epre/helaw.htm

Cheers

Jasoj

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.