Old 28-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Philip

Default Sources of rhubarb varietes please?

If anyopne is interested I have the RHS Wisley list here.

The following Rhubarb is being offered by the RHS this winter

Cawood Delight
Grandads Favourite
Timperley Early
** We hope to have the unusual varieties from the Wisley collection again
during late winter. Please contact us nearer the time.**

RHS are on 01483 211113

Hope thats of interest.

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g3ju67.12971s91fu9wkaN%00senetnospamtodayta@ macunlimited.net...
Keith Parr wrote:

Thank you very much for the after-sales service Jim, much appreciated.
I have emailed Harrogate - hopefully as you say I will have a wider
selection, plus perhaps some expert advice!!

Which bit of the UK are you in? I'm thinking of the divisions ....

I'm in London,.. though have 'points of contact' in Manchester &
Guildford!-)

However no rush.. if you happen to remember me when your rhubarb crowns
have grown on a lot and need dividing then I'm sure post during the
winter season would suffice.

/
Jim
North London, England, UK