Old 28-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Adam

Default Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."

"paxwax1" wrote in message . ..
"Adam" wrote in message
om...
snip
My observation, (from a few news papers in USA), was that they

'expected'
arguments in parliament to be a possibility. That it happened was a

given.
Their papers today are saying '... it must be understood; Australian
government is known to be played like they play their rugby.'
They have long seen us as a joke.
Ironic really. What a joke, that we followed them to Iraq
and murdered civilians.

Can't believe we murdered all those civilians. They were so happy and
safe when Saddam was running the country...

Yeah. Murder is a bit rich.
??Is colateral damage and 'friendly or blue' targets easier to wash
down/swallow??

Deliberate murder is actually different from 'colateral damage'.
It's a fine line, the difference being that one is deliberate and one
is largely unavoidable. While this makes little difference to those it
affects, it does fall under the 'greater good' argument. How many
civilians were killed during the war, compared with how many were
killed each year under the old regime ?

It's very hard to know from what perspective to evaluate the standard(s) of
being, in Iraq, post or pre Sadam.
West and East see things almost opposite to each other, and there are many
perspectives in between. Who should judge?

Funny what different perspectives can explain.
Apparently, is some places it's acceptable to gas whole villages and
torture & kill anyone who disagrees with you. We should just learn to
accept that some people think mindless slaughter is fine, as long as
it keeps them in power.

What a joke if you think this is rubbish.

Cheers. Pax.