Old 29-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Cichlidiot

Default Dallas Fish on Prozac

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
All sorts of nasty stuff gets into our water... hormones from birth control
pills, improperly disposed of medications, etc.... Over time it has to have
an effect.
Jacqui

I wonder if these small carbon water filters take such stuff out or reverse
osmosis filtration? ~ jan

Well, my sister has the uber-paranoid water treatment unit for her
drinking water. It's a filter that has its own little "house" on the side
of her house that does RO, charcoal and something else (can't remember,
just she always says 3-stage filtration). But even that I don't know if it
would handle all these pharmacutical pollutants.