Old 29-10-2003, 02:02 AM
Martin Haber

Default [IBC] Dormancy for Kingswood Yardsai

Kingsville box in your zone grows best in a cool greenhouse or cold frame.
If you bring it into the house, make sure you keep the humidity high enough.
I believe the one greatest cause of loss for this plant is drying out of the
foliage. It's not completely hardy in zone 6, but it will stand temps close
to freezing. I'm in zone 7 and have had them survive down into the 20s.
Marty