Old 29-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Dormancy for Kingswood Yardsai

Thanks Craig;

Like I said, my wife has called it a Kingsville for 30 years.
She has absolutely no experience with growing trees, but she does have an
amazing memory.
However, it's entirely possible that she may be wrong.

In regards to the flowers, during the past 30 years, this is the first time
I've ever seen this tree produce flowers. They where extremely small, white,
and lasted a few days, about two months after I re-potted it.

I just went outside and measured the leaf size. They range from 1/4 inch to
1/2 inch. This years new growth was about two inches.

Do you have any suggestions where I might find good photo's of buxus leaves?
Maybe I should decide what this tree is, before getting everyone excited!

Mark