Old 29-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Dormancy for Kingswood Yardsai

I only read a few of these posts until I saw Nina's name. I was thinking of
her this AM while Watching Martha Stewart and wondered about if she still did pumpkin mold work ( Marthas whole show was pumpkin/gourds)
anyway...

Dear, dear Martha. Her magazine was doing a story on dandelions (Lord knows why) and needed a picture of a dandelion. Not just any picture- they wanted a live, blooming dandelion, and they wanted it NOW. "Now" was in October. Well, the Long Island lab
is 80 acres, so our weed scientists drove around in a golf cart and found a dandelion that was blooming, and the magazine sent a crew to take the picture, and paid the weed scientist $500.00 for his assistance. He bought a microwave and toaster for the la
b, and now we proudly show visitors the "Martha Stewart Kitchenette".

OK then. I'll put the boxwood in a box of mulch in the barn and it should be fine.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++