Old 29-10-2003, 10:12 PM

Default Glass mulch

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: :
: : Don't top post. It makes a mess of the thread..
:
: Don't be a net nanny - it's not your group, and you are fairly new to
it.
:
: I appear to know considerably more netiquette than you, and I actually try
: to behave more or less in accordance with it.
: How about trying it out? It makes for a much better continuity in the
: logical progression of a thread.
:
: [snip]
: Franz
:
Do you? How do you know? I don't top post but if people want to I don't
feel it's my place to tell them not to. I also try to refrain from telling
people they have poor or no taste just because their taste may be different
from mine.