Old 29-10-2003, 10:42 PM
hermine stover

Default BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers

On 29 Oct 2003 13:09:59 -0800, (Jo?o Paulo
Freire Paglione) wrote:

To whomever this may concern,

Bamboo is my passion and for over 5 years, I have researched, studied,
lived, and breathed bamboo. The culmination of my effort will be shown
on
www.bambubrasil.org, which aims to bring together the collective
efforts of the bambu-brasil yahoogroups, containing over 320 members
and 6000+ messages.

If anyone would like to volunteer their efforts to this endeavour, we
would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Joćo Paulo Freire Paglione

I have a Portuguese speaking friend in PORTUGAL who translates such
materials for us. please feel free to contact me