Old 30-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Bobbie

Default Suggestions for Living Privacy Fence in South

LOL Thanks, Roy. Actually, you're not far from the truth, but if I
introduced kudzu into my neighborhood, my neighbors would tar and feather me
and run me out of town on a rail. ;-)

I also like your tagline leaving all responsibility for what you say on your
spouse' door. Might try that one myself. g

You might like our website: www.metalschmidt.com. It's not fleshed out
yet, but you can see some samples of our work. My husband is a rather
amazing sculptor, metalworker, inventor and mechanic (I call him "The
Machine Whisperer"). He's been doing this stuff since he was a tyke. I'm
just learning. My latest passion, when I have time, is the "found objects"
sculptures.

"Roy" wrote in message
There can onlyh be one living privacy fence for the south

KUDZU

Sorry, but it will do the job and then some ;-)
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.