Old 30-10-2003, 12:12 AM
keith

Default Glass mulch

This all started due to glass mulch? Nice one I,well said.I made the top
post,not knowing!Franz, mistakes are made you should take a chill pill!!Have
you checked your blood pressure lately,after all it is meant to be fun,not
crucify someone because you don't agree.
will this be the last word,then we can get back to gardening or we could
create a bitching newsgroup,that could be fun!
keith
"K" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: :
: : Don't top post. It makes a mess of the thread..
:
: Don't be a net nanny - it's not your group, and you are fairly new to
it.
:
: I appear to know considerably more netiquette than you, and I actually

try
: to behave more or less in accordance with it.
: How about trying it out? It makes for a much better continuity in the
: logical progression of a thread.
:
: [snip]
: Franz
:
Do you? How do you know? I don't top post but if people want to I don't
feel it's my place to tell them not to. I also try to refrain from

telling
people they have poor or no taste just because their taste may be

different
from mine.