Old 30-10-2003, 03:02 AM
FBCS

Default I am so tickled

Sears, Craftsman brand zookeeper has posted the model. It is really cool,
the only one that pumps out. The salesman thought I was nuts when I said I
need to clean my pond before it got too cold. Better yet Sears has 10% off
everything in the store (most things). Joann

"ponder" wrote in message

Wow really, where can I get one!

FBCS wrote in message
This model you can attach a hose to it so you don't have to keep

emptying
the container, it drains to gardens or where ever. I'm tickled!
"ponder" wrote in message

They are amazing are they not??!!!
i just need one with a very big holding tank........

FBCS wrote in message
I purchased a Craftsman wet vac for myself to clean my pond. I never
thought
the purchase of a wet vac would give me this much pleasure. I told

my
husband it was mine (early Christmas present) hands off. Joann