Old 30-10-2003, 03:42 AM
Chad

Default Getting ready for winter in NC

Ok, so the plant database says there are posionous... but not to all
animals... what is poisonous to humans isn't to others... my fish would
all be dead if they were poisonous to all animals... Of course... if you
saw my other postings you would know my fish ARE dead, since Chlorimines
are poisonous to fish and not to humans....

by the way...

WH have many uses with India being the leader in the following uses.

1.) To make Paper -- acutal varieties of high quality paper

2.) To make briquettes for stoves for cooking.

3.) To make food for cattle out of the leaves (the parts my dog
eats)... btw... cattle are sacred in India so I don't think they are
trying to harm them...

Here is a site with tons of info on WH....

http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Links/M...yacinth01.html