Old 30-10-2003, 08:02 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Glass mulch

"K" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: :
: : Don't top post. It makes a mess of the thread..
:
: Don't be a net nanny - it's not your group, and you are fairly new to
it.
:
: I appear to know considerably more netiquette than you, and I actually

try
: to behave more or less in accordance with it.
: How about trying it out? It makes for a much better continuity in the
: logical progression of a thread.
:
: [snip]
: Franz
:
Do you? How do you know?

From the nature of your comments when I try to help folk to post in the
commonly accepted way.

I don't top post but if people want to I don't
feel it's my place to tell them not to.

I, on the other hand think that the threads would be much easier to follow
if everybody followed the accepted practice of posting in-line, and I think
it worth pointing this out to urgs who appear not to appreciate it yet.

I also try to refrain from telling
people they have poor or no taste just because their taste may be

different
from mine.

I don't refrain from telling people when they have appalling taste. I also
don't mind if people do the same to me.

Franz