Old 30-10-2003, 09:12 AM

Default Glass mulch

Now that you know, I assume that you will refrain from continuing to do so.

Franz, mistakes are made

I am very glad to hear you acknowledge that.
Will you now please post in line in your further posts?

you should take a chill pill!!
Have
you checked your blood pressure lately, after all it is meant to be fun,

not crucify someone because you don't agree.

I did not crucify anyone. I pointed out that
(1) It is appallingly kitch taste to use pieces of glass as a mulch. That
statement was correct in all respects.
(2) Netiquette suggests, for very good reasons, that top posting is poor
practice. It is. I see no reason to poinrt this out to people who appear
not to be aware of it. How else are they supposed to become aware of this
piece oif good manners?

Franz

will this be the last word,then we can get back to gardening or we could
create a bitching newsgroup,that could be fun!

I would love to get back to gardening topics.

Franz

If you learned to hold your tongue or reply in a courteous manner
the threads that YOU turn into long threads of nonsense would be finished.
You seem to think you know everything about newsgroups but you still
make mistakes
and then argue that you know better.
As far as I am concerned you are causing more unnecessary posts in the group
than anyone else

Keith or k or K check the Email Then you know who wrote this post