Old 30-10-2003, 09:42 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Glass mulch

"k" wrote in message

Now that you know, I assume that you will refrain from continuing to do

so.

Franz, mistakes are made

I am very glad to hear you acknowledge that.
Will you now please post in line in your further posts?

you should take a chill pill!!
Have
you checked your blood pressure lately, after all it is meant to be fun,

not crucify someone because you don't agree.

I did not crucify anyone. I pointed out that
(1) It is appallingly kitch taste to use pieces of glass as a mulch.

That
statement was correct in all respects.
(2) Netiquette suggests, for very good reasons, that top posting is

poor
practice. It is. I see no reason to poinrt this out to people who

appear
not to be aware of it. How else are they supposed to become aware of

this
piece oif good manners?

Franz

will this be the last word,then we can get back to gardening or we could
create a bitching newsgroup,that could be fun!

I would love to get back to gardening topics.

Franz

If you learned to hold your tongue or reply in a courteous manner

I do, generally.

the threads that YOU turn into long threads of nonsense would be finished.

If the folk whose errors I point out would accept what I said. the thread
would not be very long at all.

You seem to think you know everything about newsgroups

No. I don't know everything about newsgroups. Kindly point out any
statement of mine which implied that.
I do in fact know *some* things about the use of newsgroups. Those are the
things I try to bring to the attention of urglers who appear not to know.

but you still
make mistakes

Yup. I make a vast number of mistakes.

and then argue that you know better.

Balls. When a mistake on my part is pointed out I apologise absolutely
immediately about it. Sometimes in more than one posting.

As far as I am concerned you are causing more unnecessary posts in the

group
than anyone else

You do not *have* to respond to my posts. In fact those threads would be
considerably shorter if you had refrained from responding.

Keith or k or K check the Email Then you know who wrote this post

Franz