Old 30-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Glass mulch

Sacha wrote in
:

Kay what is happening to urg these days, I rarely post now and also I
hardly ever read the postings as I would have to scroll down too
much. Has urg changed or is it me getting older and less tolerant?

Well if it is, then I'm right alongside you in the bath chair,
whacking legs with a cane. I can't believe how much garbage I have to
delete.

G'wan. Surely urg has always been full of waffle at certain times of the
year?

Probably just means the seed catalogues have been sent out late...

For a spot of nostalgic comparison, how about:

http://tinyurl.com/t0u4
http://tinyurl.com/t0uc
and particularly http://tinyurl.com/t0uh (spot the 'CATS' thread with 483
articles!)