Old 30-10-2003, 05:32 PM
Kay Easton

Default Glass mulch

In article , Judith Lea
writes

Kay what is happening to urg these days, I rarely post now and also I
hardly ever read the postings as I would have to scroll down too much.
Has urg changed or is it me getting older and less tolerant?

It has its moments. Usually it's OK. Sometimes a couple of people rub
each other up the wrong way. I don't think it's any worse. But there's a
lot more people on the net nowadays, and a lot of the new ones aren't
interested in the conventions that have built up over the years, and of
course that's going to cause trouble, especially those people who still
flout conventions even when asked not to.

There were quite a few unpleasantnesses in the past. Nobody's shouting
'clique' nowadays, are they (it may just be I've KF'ed all the right
people ;-) )

Maybe if you posted a bit more, we'd all be nicer ;-)
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: