Old 30-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

"Druss" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
"Druss" wrote in message

"Jason Pope" wrote in message

I never said pacemaker! Some people are arrythmic and a shock could

stop
the heart.

snip

A surprisingly large number of people die from licking the electrodes

of
batteries every year, basically a shock of the order of milli amps

and/or
milli volts is actually enough to kill, the timing just needs to be

precise,

and the person somewhat unlucky.

And, more importantly, the current path has to pass through the heart
if it
is to affect the beating of the heart muscle.

Franz

So you're saying nobody could ever possibly die from licking the

electrodes
of a battery, since the current would be confined to the tongue. Never

mind
some people simply have to die to learn.

You have attempted and failed to put words into my mouth. Read carefully
*all* I said and then comment, if indeed you have ant valid comment to make.

I would also appreciate a short list of a few of the people who have died
through licking the electrodes of a battery.

Franz