Old 30-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Steveo

Default Mud pit...what to do???

Steveo wrote:
You really go out of your way to stalk me. I'm honored.

I am Steveo and I love small children. Does anybody have any for sale or
rent?

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.
____________________________________
From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.