Old 30-10-2003, 05:42 PM

Default Glass mulch

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "keith" wrote in message
: ...
: Franz,
: buy the way it is the way you advise someone,with ignorance!!
: example, your comment- How very perfectly awfully kitsch and tasteless.
: (that was helpful)
: you could have said- glass mulch not really my taste, but you could try
: google search.
: see the difference!
:
: But the OP's taste was kitsch and perfectly awful. Why should I
prevaricate
: about it?

Only in your opinion and that doesn't appear to be worth much.
:
: And don't top post. It betraysa your bad manners.

And it's not bad manners to tell people their taste is "kitsch and perfectly
awful"?

People were top-posting on this ng long before you graced it with your
presence and will probably do so long after you have left it. If you don't
like the heat get out of the kitchen.

:
: Franz
:
:
: "bigboard" wrote in message
: ...
: Franz Heymann wrote:
:
: I don't refrain from telling people when they have appalling taste.
: also
: don't mind if people do the same to me.
:
: You have appalling taste.
:
: