Old 30-10-2003, 07:02 PM

Default Glass mulch

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
:
SNIP
: : But the OP's taste was kitsch and perfectly awful. Why should I
: prevaricate
: : about it?
:
: Only in your opinion and that doesn't appear to be worth much.
: :
: : And don't top post. It betraysa your bad manners.
:
: And it's not bad manners to tell people their taste is "kitsch and
: perfectly
: awful"?
:
: Of course it is bad manners. I have never once laid claim to possessing
: good manners.
: I happen never to mince words.
: Please killfile me if you don't like what I am saying, instead of
conducting
: a semi-infinte rant about it.

Who started it?
:
: People were top-posting on this ng long before you graced it with your
: presence and will probably do so long after you have left it. If you
: don't
: like the heat get out of the kitchen.
:
: It is good netiquette, and it preserves the integrity of a thread, to post
: in line. Will you never understand that?

If you had read an earlier post of mine you would have noted that I said I
do not top post, but I also feel life is far too short to spend time
worrying about those who do. Nor would I feel it my place to dictate to
others how they should post. As someone else said watch your blood pressure
:O)

:
: [snip]
: