Old 30-10-2003, 11:02 PM

Default Mud pit...what to do???

Steveo wrote:
The would be typical for the moron. It's to easy for him to sit on
his ass and fight behind his mommy's computer. It's easy when the
moron has been slapped around his whole life in school and by his
whole trailer trash alcoholic pot smokin foster family LMAO !!!

One quick flinch of the fist and he would be ballin his ass off...

Have you ever posted anything worth reading, spam boy?

He posted those lovely stories about you and those 15 year old boys you
tried to sodomize and felate, freakshow.

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.

wrote in message
I ****ing hate ******s.

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.

Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.