Old 31-10-2003, 12:40 PM
anita anita is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default what am i doing wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed
"anita" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello everyone

I have a question, I am TRYING to grow seeds in cold frame, the plants
are growing ok but some kind of moss is growing in all the trays also,
am i over watering or something, i am new to gardening to it is all
learn as i go, also can i buy mulch at garden centres.
--

What you are doing wrong is probably trying to grow seeds in a cold frame at
this time of year. What are they?

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)

the seeds are antirrhinum
it said on the packet you could sow until sept/oct
Anita X