Old 31-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] crankiness (was: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST - Very important (and long!)

Anyway, I think the list manager needs to be one of that cadre;
I'm not sure what happened to the "informal committee" (though

some of us still try to respond).

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

Burn-out. You can only be nice for so long. As the "Bonsai Doctor" I have to be nice and understanding to people who buy their spouses bonsai as anniversary gifts, and then write me to say "IT SYMBOLIZES OUR MARRIAGE! yOU MUST HELP US!".

OK? So when I come to the IBC list, I want to be grumpy.

PS- Crispy indoor junipers are still the #1 complaint on the diagnosis sheets people send me, but "sulky Serissas" have been edged out of 2nd place by "Harry and David Grape Bonsai".

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++