Old 31-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Dr. Nina's complaints

Ohmigod!
My sister-in-law (recent MBA) works for Harry and David!
This could be one of those 5 degrees of separation things! She's been
around my tree's and me since she was little. Then again, I don't think
grape makes a very good bonsai, so maybe she didn't input on that idea. ;-)
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

Nina wrote:
PS- Crispy indoor junipers are still the #1 complaint on the

diagnosis sheets people send me, but "sulky Serissas" have been
edged out of 2nd place by "Harry and David Grape Bonsai".

Jim replied:
Ain't marketing wonderful? Now you know what those 25,000,000
MBAs who graduated last year are doing.