Old 31-10-2003, 05:02 PM
martin

Default Sanitising greenhouse soil.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:30:28 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:31:00 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g3ow39.570hvv1e52og6N%00senetnospamtodayta@ macunlimited.net...

[snip]

There's some evidence that Sodium bicarb inhibhits mildew groth on
plants so might be useful for cleaning as well.

Not to be used by the organic gardeners?

What is organic?

http://www.soilassociation.org/web/s...isorganic.html

That URL says that the word "organic" is a legally protected word, but I
have not found a definition of that word in that URL.

Nor me. Why did they ask the question if they had no intention of
answering it?
It reminds me of catechism.

Try finding out what organic standards are on the same site. It goes
around in a loop without ever answering. Perhaps it's just a poor
website.

How do you describe what my wife does, which is to grow vegetables
without using any form of pesticide?

Allowed Pesticides...
http://www.soilassociation.org/web/s...256db10038e3df!OpenDocument

--