Old 31-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Building a list of rec.ponders

Darn, just saw that the link somehow is telling me off ! ;-)

Could you make it http://www.wide-o.net ? The menu will take people to the
pond related stuff

Thanks,

Theo

"BenignVanilla" schreef in bericht
Hey all,

I am trying to update my list of rec.ponders, and was hoping I could get
some assistance. The current list can be found at

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topiclis...atuer%20Sites&
sc2=Personal%20Pond%20Pages or http://tinyurl.com/t5st.

If you have a spare moment, and wouldn't helping out...please check the

list
and see if you are there. If you are there, make sure I have the proper
link, and if you are not there, drop me a note, so I can add your site. If
you'd like a small paragraph describing your site, I can post that as

well.

I appreciate any help, anyone can provide.

BV.