Old 31-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Jim Paterson

Default compost in London area

"keith" wrote in message
Have you tried your local council,I live in Nottingham ,my council
recycle/make compost & sell it cheaper than other sources.
give them a call!!
hope this helps,hope they do sell it!
thanks keith
"will" wrote in message
Does anyone have recommendations of sources of good compost from a

recycled
source in the London area? It's for an allotment - we are too small to

have
our own supply.

Thanks

will, SW2

Kingstonn upon Thames council sell compost from their recycling /rubbish
depot at Villers Road, K-o-T but IMO it is expensive at £2.00 a bag. Best
make your own.
Stables at Surbiton golf gourse have loads of horse manure free to
collecters, likewise stables on Ridgeway, Wimbledon