Old 31-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Jim Paterson

Default what am i doing wrong

"anita" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello everyone

I have a question, I am TRYING to grow seeds in cold frame, the plants
are growing ok but some kind of moss is growing in all the trays also,
am i over watering or something, i am new to gardening to it is all
learn as i go, also can i buy mulch at garden centres.
--
anita
Anita X

Anita, we never do anything WRONG in the garden. What we do is gain
experience.
My sweetpeas which normally get sown around 10th October will be rather
later this year but they are going in nevertheless even if it is mid
November. Out in the cold frame.
Jim or to go back to my old signature, Jim 2