Old 31-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default shade cloth

Greetings from Port St. Lucie. We grow under screening (same guage as the
pool enclosure, about 30-40% shade), and don't add any shadecloth at all.
In summer I'm careful to keep thinner leafed plants a bit more shaded by
placing them under larger Catts, but other than that, no change.

Diana

"bb" wrote in message
Ok, do you folks in Florida remove your shade cloth this time of year?

I have 50% cloth on top of 20% polycarb panels. It did a wonderful
job of shading and bringing the temps down, but now I wonder if it
should come off 'til spring. Opinions appreciated.

bb