Old 31-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Dendrobium Nobile

Ditto. My nobiles are now going to sleep, and will fast beginning mid
November, along with Dends. lindleyii (formerly agregatum)and discolor.

Diana

"dd" wrote in message
Perhaps nothing is wrong. These go dormant in fall and drop their old
leaves. They like a period of cool night temperatures when they are
dormant, and they don't want to be watered or fertilized. When you see
new nubbins of blooms, then resume watering and feeding. BTW, these
like a fall cooling of low night temperatures--as low as 45 degrees.
This will prompt a bloom spurt.

In article cRYnb.14094$d87.2018@okepread05, Jim
wrote:

I recently puchased this plant in bloom and recently some the leaves are
turning yellow and gettin gray spots on them. What is wrong??