Old 31-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Peter Shaggy Haywood

Default Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."

Groovy hepcat paxwax1 was jivin' on Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:05:10 +1000 in
aus.jokes.
Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."'s a cool scene! Dig it!

around the world, regarding this event. Americans, especially, reveal a
deep underlying disrespect for Aussies and think we are a joke.

And this comes as a big surprise to you? I have just one thing to
say in response to your above statement: WELL, DUH!
Australia is, and has been for quite a long time, the joke of the
World, residing at the arse end thereof. The Yanks and Poms,
especially, have always held that view, as well as a certain retiring
SE Asian leader who seems to have a bad case of cactusupthebumitis.

http://alphalink.com.au/~phaywood/