Old 01-11-2003, 12:32 AM
Jim W

Default What are you growing new from seed this year?

Stephen Howard wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:49:00 +0000,
(Jim W) wrote:

Stephen Howard wrote:

I'd considered buying some of those giant pumpkin seeds - but what the
hell d'you do with a pumpkin that's over a yard in diameter?? Make a
shed out of it?

Win the 'biggest' pumkin entry in the local show..
Start a pumkin soup business

Made some pumpkin soup yesterday ( it's that time of year ). I think I
can live without it....
Anyone got a decent recipe for a pumkin cake?

Aaah but you need to know the secret my friend.. Try adding a little
spice, some curry powder and a bit of sweet potato.. Maybe a few
lentils.. Then you truly have what I believe is called "Alimento del
sol";-)