Old 01-11-2003, 01:42 AM
rajiv

Default phal speciosa????

thanks for all the replies. i'll get a copy of christenson's book and
check out what he says. also i will post a pic on a.b.p.o soon of the
flower. Now all i need to do and wait to see how my phal pulchra
"oscar" kieki that i got a year back flowers for comparison. I had a
feeling that it was too good to be true when i got the phal
speciosa'orchidglade' from my aunt...lol... seems so..

rajiv.

"Reka" wrote in message ...
If you get ABPO, look for two posts on speciosa there. If not, mail me and
I will send them directly.
They are also from the book "Phalaenopsis" by Gruss/Wolff.
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"rajiv" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
hi all:

I have a phal speciosa'orchidglade' which has flowered for the first
time today. I wish it would flower as often as it throws up kiekis .
well.. the flower looks a lot like phal pulchra. I wasnt able to find
much info on speciosa. is it a synonym of pulchra or is it a different
species?

Thanks

Rajiv

---