Old 01-11-2003, 02:22 AM
Iris Cohen

Default [IBC] By the way....

I am dressed as an Oak Tree.
Nina, who wants to know what other people's costumes are today.......

Nicole went out as a Playboy Bunny. She dressed the Lab as Snow White, but he
was not interested in trick-or-treating and came home.
I put a bonsai on the dinner table with a Golem figurine. One of Nicole's
friends was actually patient enought to listen to the story. Mary Shelley or
one of her friends traveled in Russia around the beginning of the Nineteenth
Century, and probably picked up the story. It is thought to be the inspiration
for Frankenstein.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."