Old 01-11-2003, 05:22 AM
Rodger Whitlock

Default Leaves, leaves and yet more leaves!

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:45:30 -0000, Jim Paterson wrote:

my solution or rather NON solution is to grin and bear it which as an ex
marine I can do.

At, might I add, the risk of totally losing the use of your
hands.

Not the best solution I agree but I would rather scarify a
large lawn with a machine than doing it by hand! Likewise vac blowers, chain
saws, hedgetrimmers etc. etc.

Meanwhile you are scarifying your muscles and tendons. That is
damage that cannot be un-done and once you reach the point of
functional loss, there's no going back.

I'm just a near-anonymous voice over the internet, but I beseech
you (in, as they used to say, the bowels of Christ) to consider
that you may be mistaken in this attitude and practice.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada