Old 01-11-2003, 11:42 AM
Stephen Howard

Default compost heap question

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:20:14 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Stephen Howard" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:37:18 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Which is in every respect identical to the potash with which the heathens
like me feed their plants.

See? You're an organic gardener...and you didn't even know it!

It is possible that I know the mantra of organic gardening better than you
do. What bothers me is how to proceed from mantra to definitions which can
be used to help making decisions in the case of situations not envisaged in
the voluminous writings on the subject.

Then how come you couldn't grasp the plastic bottle analogy?

Here, have a badge and a slightly cloudy pint. The beard is optional.

I prefer Laphroig or Lagavulin. Here goes. {:-))

Never got on with Laphroig - the 'yob' of malts.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk