Old 01-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Jim W

Default what am i doing wrong

K wrote:

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
: In article 1g3pydx.m4ewtj1glcrouN%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net
: , Jim W writes
:
: Well I saw it the other week!-)
:
: Thems wot don't want to, generally, . . . . . don't!!!!!!!!!
:
: --
: Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
: I won't respond to private emails that are on topic for urg
: but if you need to email me for any other reason, put ransoms
: at jandg dot demon dot co dot uk where you see
:
I do want to see it although I don't need to see it.
That's why I asked as others may not have seen it either.
I can't help it if it's not being posted here. I know I can look on
google - others may not.

Tis being posted here.. If you can't see it then its YOUR ISP you need
to shout at & threaten with a big stick;-))
/
Jim