Old 01-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Pandorea jasminoides

"Sacha" wrote in message
Presumably because of the long dry spell, the above in its variegated form
has some ripened seed. Ray has used all he needs but if anyone with a
conservatory would like some so that they can give it a go, they're very
welcome. It has very pretty trumpet-like pink flowers but can't tell you
its ID more precisely than that, as it was given to Ray.
If anyone would like a few, please email me with your address.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Tell Ray to remove all the pods from the plants, I did not last year as I
thought they looked interesting and I have spent the summer this year
pulling them up! they got into everything :~) (inside and out)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk